Entries are arranged in alphabetical order of English counties, but with the
Greater London section placed at the beginning and Scotland and Ireland at the end. To view full
list please go to Directory Listing.
Telephone numbers are included to facilitate enquiries.
Care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information given but the
situation in any parish is subject to change either temporarily or permanently.
amendments, additions or suggestions.
Masses in the Novus Ordo (1970
Missal) are classified as follows:
- A SUNG, and A said: Full Latin Mass (normally with readings and homily in
- B Sung, and B said: Latin, but with some vernacular - intermediate between A
- C Sung: Sung parts in Latin, but spoken parts in the vernacular
Masses in the Extraordinary rite (1962 Missal)
are classified as follows:-
- TRID SUNG: Missa Cantata in Latin;
- Trid said: Low Mass in Latin